Aeon Labs DSC17103-ZWUS Micro Double Switch
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Aeon Labs 17103 ZWUS Micro Double Switch
The Aeotec Micro Switch G2 is a low-cost Z-Wave appliance module specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (on/off) for existing in-wall switches. Z-Wave home control is perfect when you don’t see it. It’s perfect only when you feel its benefits. And Aeotec by Aeon Labs‘s Micro Smart Smart provides just that. Cleverly crafted to fit within the walls of your home, each Micro Smart Switch can turn an existing switch into a Z-Wave switch. Able to fit behind existing switches, new modern switches, or nothing at all, once a Micro Smart Switch is installed within your walls, each will provide you with precise appliance control and automation. Aeotec by Aeon Labs‘s Micro Smart Switch are Z-Wave made smart and made invisible.
- 2-Relay Switch - Controls 2 lights Small Size for Easy Invisible Installation
- Reports Energy Usage Built-in Signal Repeater
- The wireless module is powered from the mains supply and is a three-wire design which requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status
- By taking advantage of the Z-Wave mesh network, commands can be routed to their destination via intermediary "listening" Z-Wave products. Products that are Z-Wave certified can be used and communicate with other Z-Wave certified devices.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.