Aeon Labs Z-Wave Minimote
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Aeon Labs DSA03202 v1 Z-Wave Minimote
This device does nothing on its own. See below for details
Pair this device as a generic zwave device to your Wink Hub then follow the instructions below to create the virtual circuit.
- Paired both switches to your Wink Hub
- Paired Minimote to your Wink Hub
- Got to the "Hubs" screen and tap the 3-dots, then select your hub.
- Tap "Z-Wave Controls"
- Tap "Inclusion Mode"
- Press the "Join" button on your Minimote.
- Clicked "Associate" button on Minimote
- Double clicked the up or down paddle on your main (WD500z or WS15z) switch
- Double clicked the up or down paddle on your aux switch (WT00z)
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.