Aeon Labs ZW096-A02 Z-Wave Smart Switch 6 - Gen5
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Aeon Labs ZW096-A02 Z-Wave Smart Switch 6, Gen5
nstantly add Z-Wave control to any plug-in device, monitor its energy consumption, and simultaneously charge a USB device with the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch 6 (Gen5).
- Adds Z-Wave wireless control to a plug-in device
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- LED ring changes color to reflect On/Off status or energy usage
- Reports energy usage in kWh or Watts accurate to 99 percent
- USB port (1.5A) on side of switch charges USB devices
DOES NOT REPORT ENERGY USAGE TO WINK
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.