Canary All-in-One Home Security Device
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Canary CAN100USBK All-in-One Home Security Device
Home security shouldn’t be scary, complicated, or frustrating. We’ve made it easy by combining motion sensing technology, a wide-angle HD camera, and temperature, humidity, and air quality sensors into a single device. Canary makes it easy to protect the people and places that matters most.
- See and Hear: Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio.
- More Than a Camera: Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and optional professional monitoring.
- HomeHealth Technology: Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might affect your health.
- Intelligent Notifications: Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device.
- No Installation/Contracts/Monthly Fees Required: Plug in Canary, connect to the Internet and you're ready to go. Free secure cloud storage included.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.