Carrier TP-WEM01 Cor Smart Thermostat
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Carrier TP-WEM01 Côr Smart Thermostat
Your heating and cooling system is where you spend most of your energy dollars so saving on your utilities is important. The innovative Côr thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use; homeowners saved an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs. It's what we call the heart of a smarter home.
It's all about helping you keep your hard-earned money through smart energy use. Features like smart setback let the thermostat intelligently adapt beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels. Energy reports help you see exactly when your energy dollars are being spent so you can modify settings to maximize savings. It will even provide you customized energy saving tips.
And, if your system includes a Carrier heat pump and a furnace, its energy smart design can orchestrate their use as a Hybrid Heat system to further stretch your energy dollars.
This versatile thermostat is readily compatible with a number of HVAC system types and brands to allow you to upgrade to convenient remote access control and energy saving intelligence. All you need is an Internet connection and you can have complete control over your system from your couch or your favorite beach get-away.
- Full-color touch screen
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Remote access via Internet and Apple and Android apps for smartphone or tablet devices
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips
- Smart setback intelligently adapts beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
- One-button Touch-N-Go quick-settings-change feature
- Ideal Humidity System management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- On or Auto fan speed options
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) guided programming
- Vacation hold programming
- Choice of fixed-schedule or runtime based filter, UV lamp, or humidifier pad replacement reminders
- High/low temperature, high/low humidity, and system maintenance reminders
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.