Cooper Wiring Devices 9534 600-Watts Aspire Smart Dimmer
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Cooper Wiring Devices 9534xx-K 600-Watts, 120-Volt, 60-Hertz Aspire Single-Pole and Multi-Location Smart Dimmer
Aspire 600-watt single-pole smart dimmers are compatible with incandescent, magnetic low-Voltage and halogen lighting. Each dimmer features advanced modes of operation like rapid and delayed fading, LED light-level display for presetting illumination levels and master with accessory units for multi-point control. Combined single-pole/multi-location single unit versions. Electro-mechanical push pad for on/off operation with separate dim/bright bar. Preset feature allows user to return to previous light setting when turning lights on. LED light level display for presetting illumination levels and master/accessory units for multi-location control. 10 second delayed-off feature by pressing and holding push pad for 2 seconds when dimmer is on. Amber LED at bottom of LED display indicates on/off load status. Seven step green LED display alongside push pad indicates selected light level and reduces brightness when off (night light feature). Pressing and holding push pad for 2 seconds when dimmer is off brings light to full brightness without affecting preset levels. Virtually unbreakable top and backbody. cULus Listed to UL1472, certified to CSA C22, NOM certified. Flammability meets UL 94 requirements and V2 rated. Temperature rating is 0-degree celcius to 40-degree celcius. Measures 1-4/5-Inch width by 1-1/3-Inch length. Available in silver granite color. Whether a home’s style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Cooper Wiring Devices is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions; solutions that increase energy efficiency, increase productivity, promote safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Cooper Wiring Devices is a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years.
- Aspire 600-watt single-pole smart dimmers
- Features advanced modes of operation like rapid and delayed fading and LED light-level display
- Amber LED at bottom of LED display indicates on/off load status
- Available in Silver Granite, White Satin, & Desert Sand
- Measures 1-4/5-Inch width by 1-1/3-Inch length
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.