Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Security Camera
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Nest Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Security Camera
- Stunning Video Quality: New optics and updated image sensor provide 2x sharper video
- 60 Second Setup: Connect to Wi-Fi via computer or iOS mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), live stream from your Dropcam security camera in under a minute
- Incredible Field of View: 130 degrees diagonal, plus Zoom and Night Vision, so you don't miss a thing
- Stay Connected with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Alerts, Scheduling and Mobile & Web apps
- Cloud Video Recording (CVR): Review footage and make clips with optional secure offsite recording. Dropcam cloud recording securely records up to 30 days of footage for you to review after it's happened. Activity detected by your camera is highlighted on your cloud recording timeline for quick reference, and you can share and save clips of your recorded footage. Dropcam cloud recording is optional and you can subscribe and unsubscribe any time you like.
Dropcams also act as Motion Sensors when connected to Wink
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.