Ecobee3 EB-STATe3L-01 Lite Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Ecobee EB-STATe3L-01 Lite Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat
This is a barebones version of the normal Ecobee3. You cannot use the room sensors, and it does not offer control of accessories such as humidifiers.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Save an average of 23% on heating and cooling costs.
- Smarter Comfort - Your ecobee understands your local weather, schedule and desired comfort settings, to ensure your home is at the right temperature at the right time.
- Personal Energy Reports - Get free monthly reports on how much energy you've saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- Peace of Mind - Your ecobee monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you if it senses that something isn't working properly. Fast, easy installation - Install your ecobee in 30 minutes or less.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.