Ecobee3 Smarter WiFi Thermostat
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Ecobee Ecobee3 Smarter WiFi Thermostat
Ordinary thermostats only read the temperature in one room, but are supposed to deliver comfort in all rooms. Ecobee3 remote sensors deliver the right temperature in the rooms that matter most. Now homekit enabled. Ecobee3 sensors know which rooms are occupied to deliver the right temperature in the right places. And they know whether someone's home to help you save energy and money when you're away. Ecobee3 comes with 1 free remote sensor that measures temperature and occupancy. You can have up to 32 sensors. The more you add, the smarter your Ecobee3 becomes at delivering comfort where it matters and savings where it counts.
- Smart, really smart - intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home's unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you're comfortable at all times
- Knows you have a life - senses whether anyone's home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you're at home and saving you energy and money when you're not
- Lowers your energy bills - ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23% annually, paying for itself in energy savings
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.