Emerson/White-Rogers Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Emerson/White-Rodgers 1F86U-42WF Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat
- Connect Sensi thermostat to your home Wi-Fi Network and control from anywhere via free mobile app (compatible with Android and iOS)
- Optional 7-day scheduling helps reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home
- Quick and easy installation - Sensi app includes step-by-step installation tutorial
- No other Wi-Fi thermostat works in more homes (no "C-wire" required for most HVAC applications)
- Wink app ready - easily control and customize your Sensi thermostat from Wink app (Wink hub not required)
- Contractors can add a company logo to the free Sensi mobile app and have contact information at your customers fingertips
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.