Enerwave ZW15S Z-Wave Wireless Switch
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Enerwave ZW15S Z-Wave Wireless Switch
Freedom to wirelessly remote-control appliances such as lighting fixtures, fans, and portable air conditioning. Have complete control over your devices and appliances by using Enerwave's versatile scheduling system built into the outlet. Enables you to make your home or business smart Z-wave controlled via smart phone or desktop app. Enerwave ZW15S Z-wave Wireless In Wall On/Off Three Way Switch is both a wireless manual way to control floor lamps, small appliances, fans, or anything plugged into a standard 3-prong outlet. The ZW15S On/Off switch is a perfect wireless manual and remote on/off control replacement or regular wall switch, controlling incandescent, LED, fluorescent, and ballast lighting. The ZW15S On/Off switch is fully compatible with other Z-wave devices, provides programmable function in custom settings such as scenes, association, scheduled events, etc. Also it can be added to most Z-wave compliant controllers. As part of any Z-Wave network, each device will be manually and / or remotely controlled by commands sent from the dash wave controllers in real time, but also act as a wireless repeater transmitting RF signal from one device to another, then extending the range of RF signal throughout the system. A sliding air-gap switch is added to totally disconnect power while replacing light bulbs and preventing from leakage from the fixture.
- The ZW15S is a Z-Wave Enabled/Controlled Switch Which Replaces Your Existing Standard Wall Switch to Enable Wireless On/Off Control to the Connected Load via Your Z-Wave Gateway. This Switch is Both Manual and Remote Controlled. The Switch has a Blue LED at the Base of the Switch Which Indicates the Location of the Switch When the Connected Load is Off.
- This Home Automated Smart Switch Allows for Manual and Remote Control from any Smart Phone, Tablet, PC or Mac or any Internet Connected Device. This Module is Fully Interoperable with Other Z-Wave Enabled Devices and can be Easily Added into your Z-Wave Network.
- The ON / OFF Control of the Connected Load can be Programmed into Z-Wave Scenes with Other Z-Wave Enabled Devices, with Dynamic Scheduling and Events from Programmable from Anywhere. The Switch Also Functions as a Z-Wave Signal Repeater Which Will Re-Transmit the Signal from the Hub/Gateway up to an Additional 100 sq ft. This Helps Route the Signal Around Obstacles and Radio Dead Spots.
- This Device Can be Used for A Single Pole (Single Location Switch) Application or in a 3-Way (Multi-Location) Setup with the Enerwave ZW3K-W 3 Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch (Sold Separately). Switch Comes with Two Wall Plates, Child-Safe Screwless Wall Plate and a Standard Decroator Wall Plate. Screws Included.
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60HZ, Incandescent: 1000W, Ballast: 1200VA, Resistive: 1800W (15A), Motor: 1/2HP, Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz, Operating Temperature: 32° - 104° F, Range: Up to 100ft Line of Sight Between the Wireless Controller or Closest Z-Wave Receiver Module, Compatible with Any Type of Lighting: Incandescent, Halogen, CFL, LED, Xenon, etc...
Use a Enerwave ZW3K-W 3 Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch to create a 3-way circuit
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.