Enerwave ZW3K-W 3 Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Enerwave ZW3K-W 3-Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch
The ZW3k 3-Way Control Auxiliary Switch is designed to work with Enerwave ZW15S Z-Wave Wireless Switch and Enerwave ZW500D-W Z-Wave Dimmer Switch in order to control one light/load from two locations, such as staircase, hallway, and multi-entrance room. This Z-Wave auxiliary switch is not Z-Wave enabled and must be used with one of the above Z-Wave devices. Sliding Air-gap switch to totally disconnect power while replacing light bulbs and preventing from leakage current from the fixture(s). Use this ZW3K 3-Way Auxiliary Switch is to reduce energy consumption and provide more convenient to you and your family.
- Manual On/Off & Dim control of any connected load through traveler wire.
- Air-gap Switch feature meet UL requirement and disconnect power from load locally
- Specifications: 120VAC, 60Hz. Wiring Required: Neutral, Traveler
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.