Enerwave ZW500D-W Z-Wave Dimmer Switch
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Enerwave ZW500D-W Z-Wave Dimmer Switch
Remote control on light dimming and ON/OFF operations improves your home security and energy efficiency, same time brings you great convenience and time saving in ON/OFF operation and creating home mood lighting. Enerwave ZW500D Z-Wave Wireless In-Wall Dimmer meets all you need and does more. The z-wave dimmer switch can be grouped into a scene so it can be controlled together with other z-wave devices with maybe just one operation on your iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy or a tablet apps. You can control the same light from multiple locations with 3-way wiring. If wired with another 3-way switch (such as Enerlites ZW3K) from downstairs, your bedroom light can be switched ON/OFF from downstairs. Enerwave ZW500D simplified your home appliances ON/OFF control with its z-wave association feature. Double tab the ZW500D, you switch ON/OFF together all z-wave associated fans, CFL, LED, incandescent lights, TVs, porch lights, table lambs, air-condition, heater and other appliances in a second! This is a great time saving feature in addition to scene control feature from smart phone or computer apps. The ZW500D switch is compatible with other Z-wave devices, provides programmable function in custom settings such as scenes, association, scheduled events, etc. Also it can be added to most Z-wave compliant controllers. As part of any Z-Wave network, each device will be manually and / or remotely controlled by commands sent from the dash wave controllers in real time, but also act as a wireless repeater transmitting RF signal from one device to another to extend the range of RF signal throughout the system. A sliding air-gap switch is added to totally disconnect power while replacing light bulbs and preventing from leakage from the fixture. Make your home or business smart with this life style z-wave three-way dimmer switch today! In the package, you will get one same color screwless wall plate and one standard wall plate. DIY guys choose ZW500D & Enerwave ZW3K-W 3 Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch kit for multi-location control.
- Replace Your Current Wall Switch or Dimmer to Enable Wireless Dimming ON/OFF Control After Paired to Z-Wave Network. This Device is Fully Compatible and Interoperable with other Z-Wave Compliant Devices and Controllers.
- Manual & Remote ON/OFF Dimming Control of all Dimmable Lamps Including Incandescent, LED, Halogen & CFL. The Preset Light Level Feature Allows the Dimmer to Turn the Light on At the Previous Level Before it was Turned Off.
- Single Pole (Single Location) or 3-Way (Multi-Location) Allows you to Control Lighting From Multiple Locations Manually with a Button Press, or with your Z-Wave Remote (PC Mac Web App, Smart Phone App, Internet Connected Tablet App)
- This Dimmer Switch can be added in a Z-Wave Association Role such as Double Tapping the Button to Turn ON/OFF light and Another Appliance Together. This can be Programmed by your Z-Wave Controller/Hub.
- **NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED** 120VAC, 60Hz, 500W, 908.42MHz (Z-Wave Network Frequency) Air-Gap Switch Meets UL Requirements. LED indicator, 100ft Z-Wave Range - Acts as a Z-Wave Repeater to Extend the Range of your Z-Wave Signal up to 100ft. Includes a two year manufacturer's warranty. Manufactured in a ISO9001 Registered Facility.
Use a Enerwave ZW3K-W 3 Way Z Wave Auxillary Switch to create a 3-way circuit
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.