Fibaro 857934005119 Modern Door/Window Sensor, Multiple Colors
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Fibaro 857934005119 Modern Door/Window Sensor, Multiple Colors!
The Door/window sensor is a battery powered reed sensor. It's operation under the z-wave standard guarantees compatibility with the Fibaro system. The sensor expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors. It is used in automatic light control, access control and property protection systems. Installation of the Door / Window Sensor in your home increases the safety and comfort of its inhabitants. It also eliminates the risk of high fees for heating or air conditioning. In addition, the module can be equipped with a temperature sensor, and use the built-in binary input
- Door sensor can detect closing and opening of any door/window or garage door openings. Door Sensor can also be paired with DS18B20 to input temperature sensor.
- The Door / Window Sensor has a unique feature in which it can automatically trigger pre-programmed scenes. (may require compatible controller)
- The Door/Window Sensor is extremely compact and is the smallest unit of this type available on the market. Its extremely lightweight and thin design makes it almost invisible on any door/window.
- The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is available in seven colors. Select the best color match to your home interior designs and enjoy the undisturbed beauty, security and comfort.
- Z-Wave Certifed Sensor: Cert ID: ZC08-14070006/ Frequency Region: U.S./Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 4.55.06
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.