GE 12724 Z-Wave Dimmer
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
GE 12724 Z-Wave Dimmer
- Easily replace any standard in-wall switch with the GE Z-Wave controlled dimmer switch to turn lighting on/off or adjust dim levels with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or used to create dimmable ambient interior lighting scenes
- Easily locate the switch in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- Provides ultimate flexibility - use by itself or with up to four GE Add-on switches in three, four, five and six-way wiring configurations (GE Add-on Switch is required for multi-switch applications)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
Use in conjunction with GE 12723 Add-On Switch to create a 3-way circuit
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.