GoControl WO15Z-1 Z-Wave Tamper Resistant 15 Amp Wall Outlet
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Linear is helping to make your home high tech yet also making it so simple to install and use! The Linear WO15Z-1 Duplex Wall Outlet is wired in place of your standard electrical outlet and allows wireless Z-Wave remote ON/OFF control of connected items using a remote, wall controller, or smart phone or tablet. One of the outlet ports is a Z-Wave controlled outlet (the second outlet remains powered at all times). The outlet sports a blue LED status indicator, giving you the comfort of knowing it's working and helping you to locate the outlet in a dark room. The outlet is compatible with all incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, halogen and LED lighting, with a capacity of up to 600 watts. Liner's WO15Z-1 outlet can be included in a programmed lighting 'scene', such that multiple Z-Wave-connected lights or electrical items can be turned on or off with a single click of your controller or remote device. All Linear Z-Wave products are compatible with certified Z-Wave controllers, allowing integration with a large number of options in home automation systems. Linear is the world's largest consumer of Z-Wave chips for smart devices and we've been successfully building wireless electronics for over 53 years - so you know that we take quality seriously. Z-Wave is an internationally-accepted wireless communication technology standard for remote home automation, security and other applications. Embedded in each Z-Wave device that Linear makes, the Z-Wave smart chip enables two-way RF communication among hundreds of Z-Wave enabled devices, allowing products and services from multiple manufacturers to work seamlessly. Z-Wave controllers - I. e. hubs/gateways/remotes are sold separately. Load Capacities: Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC Motor: 1/2 H. P. maximum, 120 VAC.
- Uses Z-Wave's Scene Command Class
- Easily replace existing standard wall outlets to add a Z-Wave controlled outlet. Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway
- Outlets include a white decorative switch plate and are tamper-resistant in compliance with NEC 2008
- Linear Z-Wave products provide up to 100 feet range between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Linear has provided best-in-class home & business control solutions for over 50 years and is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Z-Wave products
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.