Hampton Bay Wink-Enabled Fan Module
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Hampton Bay Wink Enabled White Universal Ceiling Fan Premier Remote Control
There is a REAL Hampton Bay Wink-Enabled fan module. Right now, it is a myth. This article will describe how to get the parts from the kit, even though the kit itself is not yet for sale.
The Hampton Bay Universal 4-speed remote control adds new functionality to your ceiling fan. The remote is compatible with the innovative WINK home automation system to allow you to control your ceiling fan from anywhere via your smart device (smart phone, tablet, etc.). This remote controls the fan's speed and lights and features a fan/light timer as well as Comfort Breeze setting. The Comfort Breeze setting randomly changes the fan's speed to create an organic breeze effect in the room. The Wink Hub (sold separately) is required to take full advantage of the functionality.
- Controls fan via the handheld remote control or the Wink app on smart devices (i.e phone, tablet, etc.)
- 4-speed fan control
- Light on/off/dimming control
- Comfort breeze feature that varies fan speed randomly to create organic breeze effect
- Fan and light timer function
- Compatible with LED, CFL, and incandescent light bulbs
- Walk away light timer
- Easy to install
- Compatible with most major brand ceiling fans - Hampton Bay, Home Decorators Collection, Hunter and more
- Wink hub (sold separately) required for Wink app functionality
- Mobile app available for smart devices on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (Apple devices)
Right now, this is not available for sale, BUT, you can buy it.
- Call King Of Fans/Home Decorators/Hampton Bay at 800-749-3267
- Reference this info for the product you want.
- Model #43260
- UPC code 82392 43260
- You will need to order the Wink Receiver Canopy Module. The Remote itself is optional.
- Wink Receiver MR101Z (J)
- (OPTIONAL) Remote Control TR227A (K)
My Total for both with shipping was $82. Your price may vary.
The remote is optional because there are others available that will work, linked below.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.