Home Decorators Wink-Enabled Gardinier 52 in. LED Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Home Decorators 43260 Wink-Enabled Gardinier 52 in. LED Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
The Home Decorators Collection 52 in. Gardinier ceiling fan combines modern aesthetic with advanced technology to create a beautiful piece that is both functional and stylish. The Gardinier fan incorporates WINK technology to take advantage of home automation technology. With WINK, you can turn your fan and lights on and off from anywhere using a connected smart device (phone, tablet, etc.); A great security feature that creates the illusion that someone is home when you are away. The integrated 17-Watt LED module means there are never any bulbs to replace and offers increased energy efficiency compared to standard bulbs. The Gardinier fan includes a feature-rich remote to conveniently control the fan's 4 speeds and light as well as a fan/light timer and Comfort Breeze setting which randomly varies your fan's speed to create an organic breeze effect. The included remote control will operate the fan without the WINK hub. The WINK hub is only required if using the app on smart devices such as phones, tablets, etc.
- Compatible with Wink home automation systems
- Control fan from anywhere using the Wink App and hub (hub sold separately)
- 4-speed reversible motor
- Integrated, dimmable 17-Watt LED light kit
- Light kit generates 900 Lumen output, 3000K soft white light
- 6 in. threaded downrod for increased stability
- 3 black plywood blades
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse function
- Designed for indoor use in rooms 12 ft. x 12 ft. to 18 ft. x 18 ft.
- Dual mount installation: mounts on a flat ceiling with included downrod, or an angled ceiling with 0.75 in. Dia extension downrod (sold separately)
- Assembled Depth (in.): 52.00 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 15.40 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 52.00 in
- Ceiling Fan Width (in.): 52
- Downrod Length (in.): 6
- Fan Blade Length (In.): 23.3
- Fan Blade Width (In.): 6.25
- Airflow (CFM): 5558
- Blade Color Family: Black
- Bulb Type Included: LED
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.