IHome Control ISP5WC Smart Plug
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
iHome Control ISP5WC Smart Plug
Smart plug lets you control any connected device from home or remotely from anywhere in the world with internet access: control portable heaters or window ac, turn on a light- it's all at your fingertips. Works with both iOS and android smart phones and tablets! home kit standard from apple makes control of compliant devices simple and standardized. Works with Siri (iOS required) to control multiple devices simultaneously.
- WiFi enabled wall plug allows wireless control of small appliances using 1800 watts or less
- Control most lights, window air conditioners, fans, portable heaters, coffee makers and home audio systems
- App enhanced to control your SmartPlug and home product with the iHome Control App (supports Android and iOS8 or higher )
- Slim design fits into any standard 110 VAC outlet, leaving second outlet free, or plug in two SmartPlugs
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.