Inovelli NZW39 Z-Wave Plus Dimming Smart Plug w/Built-in Repeater
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Onivelli NZW39 Z-Wave Plus Dimming Smart Plug w/Built-in Repeater
Abbreviated Product Description First and foremost, we wanted to say thank you. We know there's literally 1,000's of Home Automation products online and you're here looking, researching, and deciding what new product to add to your smart home and for that, we're humbled.
Inovelli exists to make life simpler through Home Automation. We started from an idea that people want their lives to be simpler. Our products are designed to be easy to install and work with over 1700 of other products and more than 450 different brands.
About this Smart Plug The product on this page is a Z-Wave PLUS On/Off + Dimmer Smart Plug-In Module + Z-Wave Range Extender which has one smart plug along with a built in repeater. Z-Wave Plus is the newest technology from Z-Wave, boasting a 67% increase in range, 250% more bandwidth, and more (and is fully compatible with older Z-Wave models)
Closing Words We know that Home Automation can be tough for the beginner (we've been there), so every smart home electrical outlet we sell comes with a QR code and special link that directs to a step by step tutorial (video and written) on how to set up your new Home Automation plug.
Simplifying lives, one smart home product at a time… that’s Inovelli.
Here's what you can expect from the NZW39:
- Remote & Manual control of one smart outlet -- control and dim your lights from anywhere while also using the built-in, manual button to control on/off + dimming
- A built-in Z-Wave signal repeater which will increase your Z-Wave mesh network and overall speed
- A very low profile -- at 3.5" x 2.5" x 1.5", this is one of the smallest smart plugs out there
- Ability to still use your top outlet -- Plug this in the bottom outlet and you will still be able to use the top
In addition, this version has the following improvements:
- Remembers last state after a power outage*
- White LED light can be disabled by changing a parameter -- not available on Wink**
- Last state example: If your plug was "on" before power went out, it will return to the "on" state (and last dim level) when power returns and vice versa.
- DISCLAIMER: This switch works best with Incandescent and CFL dimming bulbs -- if you would like to use LED, please read our recommended brands in the description
- 2-in-1 Module (Z-Wave Dimmer Module + Z-Wave Signal Booster) allows for remote control of lights while also strengthening your Z-Wave Mesh Network
- Lifetime Warranty, UL Listed (E464831), Z-Wave Plus Certified (ZC10-17045573), FCC Certified (OXGZW36)
- Z-Wave Plus Technology, which is compatible with over 1700 Z-Wave devices regardless of brand name or year of manufacture
- Setup in under 5 minutes
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.