Intermatic HA01C Wireless Wall Receptacle
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Intermatic HA01C Home Settings Wireless Wall Receptacle
The Intermatic Z Wave Enabled In-Wall Receptacle lets you reliably and remotely control your lighting and appliances. It can be used to replace an existing receptacle to control lamps and other small appliances. This duplex model features two receptacles, both of which support standard operation, while one is also Z-Wave compatible. Under normal operating conditions, the Intermatic Z Wave Enabled In-Wall Receptacle offers wireless control from fifty to one hundred feet for your indoor lamps and other appliances. It is compatible with other Z-Wave devices and Z-Wave networks to strengthen your network and route your commands by the most reliable pathway.
- Two receptacles one live and the other controlled by wireless
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.