Kidde 21010625 2-in-1 Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Voice
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Kidde 21010625 2-in-1 Battery Operated Wireless-Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice
Monoxide Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. Alarm can be installed as a single unit, or in a multiple station configuration that will enable wireless communication with the other alarms in the case of a smoke or CO event.
- Wireless Communication between additional units (upto 12) within a interconnected system without having to run new wiring
- Alerts user to replace after 10 years of operation
- Voice Alarm announces Fire, when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces Warning Carbon Monoxide when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combination Alarm detects both Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Silent Mode Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Peak Level Memory – Alarm detects 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/Reset button is pressed
- Not compatible with other wireless interconnected alarms
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.