Kwikset SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Kwikset 916 SmartCode Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt
Step up to designer styles and superior security with Kwikset Signature Series products. SmartCode touchpad electronic deadbolt is the only one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey re-key technology as the back-up keyway. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside. The Venetian Bronze finish is hand-rubbed to reveal unique bronze highlights and provides a rich and warm complement to the product's style.
- Requires 4 AA batteries, purchased separately
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind
- SmartKey re-key technology - re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- Home Connect technology - communicates wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave; Z-Wave certification number - ZC08-15060010
This can be locked and unlocked from Wink, and you can set up robots based on those events, but you are not able to remotely administer the user codes.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.