Leviton VRE06-1LZ Vizia RF 600W Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Leviton VRE06-1LZ Vizia RF+ 600W Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer
The Vizia RF + family of products captures the essence of "smart" lighting control with its embedded Z-Wave radio frequency technology and stylish form factor that is compatible with Leviton's hallmark Decora design. Robust features like Zone Control, Scene Control and Timed Events give you one-touch control of your home's lighting and any Z-Wave enabled device. Zone Control is your key to controlling multiple light sources in many rooms or areas of your home with one push of a button on a zone controller. Scene Control lets you vary the light levels in a room for any activity or change the ambiance with one touch on a scene controller. Using Timed Events, you can schedule lights to turn on and off or activate any network device at preset times to enhance security or enjoy a more convenient lifestyle. The Vizia RF + line includes dimmers, switches, remotes and fan speed controls that all work together to create a wireless mesh network of automated lighting control in one room or your entire home. Vizia RF + 600W Electronic Low Voltage Scene Capable Dimmer responds to manual control and commands sent from Vizia RF + controllers (sold separately). This dimmer can be used as single pole or 3-way or more applications when used with the Vizia RF + 1-Button Zone Dimming Controller/Virtual Dimming Remote -VRCZ1 (sold separately). It has an LED locator so it is easy to spot in the dark and brightness display that indicates the dimming level. Comes with a white face assembled on device; ivory and light almond faces are also included.
- Horizontal 7-step green LED display indicates selected brightness level
- Energy Save option reduces power consumption and extends bulb life
- 49 Possible combinations of fade rates, from soft to instant
- Manual and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control of connected loads
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.