Leviton VRI06-1LZ Vizia RF 600W Incandescent Dimmer
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Leviton VRI06-1LZ Vizia RF+ 600W Incandescent Dimmer
The VRI06 captures the essence of "smart" lighting control with its embedded Z-Wave radio frequency technology and stylish form factor that is compatible with Leviton's hallmark Decora design. This scene capable dimmer responds to manual control and to commands sent from Vizia RF + controllers (sold separately). It comes with a white face assembled on device. Ivory and light almond faces are also included.
- Horizontal 7-step green LED display indicates selected brightness level
- Energy Save option reduces power consumption and extends bulb life
- 49 Possible combinations of fade rates, from soft to instant
- Manual and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control of connected loads
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.