Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF Plus Plug-in Appliance Module
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF+ Plug-in Appliance Module
The Vizia RF + Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module (VRP15-1LW) is ideal for any residential setting that needs remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights, including Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads Typical applications include switching of fluorescent lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more The Appliance Module also allows users to incorporate small appliances into scene and zone home control applications Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances The button on the front of the VRPA1 is now exclusively utilized for including/excluding the device in a Z-Wave network Scene and zone control integration 2-way status updates Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations Quiet relay switching The Vizia RF + Wireless Home Control System offers scalable, easy-to-install, remote control of appliances and lighting, as well as one-button scene and zone(area) lighting control to create the perfect ambiance And, unlike previous home control systems, Vizia RF + does all of this without experiencing interference or inconsistent performance.
- Provides 15A-120VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- Rated for 1800W Incandescent, 1800VA Fluorescent, or 5A LED/CFL
- 2-way status
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.