Lutron PD-10NXD-WH Caseta Pro In Wall Dimmer
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Lutron PD-10NXD Caseta Pro In Wall Dimmer 250W LED / 1000W Incandescent/Halogen/Magnetic Low Voltage
- Single-Pole/Multi-Location (with Pico Remote or Standard 3-way switch)
- First Caseta Dimmer to be rated for use with Magnetic Low Voltage
- 1000 Watts Incandescent/Halogen/Magnetic Low Voltage
- 250 Watts LED
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.