NYCE NCZ-3014-HA ZigBee Tilt Sensor
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
NYCE NCZ-3014-HA NCZ-3014-HA
NYCE’s wireless Garage Door (Tilt) Sensor combines the features of a Tilt Sensor and ZigBee (802.15.4) radio into a single tiny device. Packed with intelligent features, the Garage Door (Tilt) Sensor expands your network’s possibilities - reporting the open/closed state of a garage door - and all without any wires.
For more information and product manuals visit: http://nycesensors.com/support/
- Long Battery Life (up to 5 years), Three color LED event indication
- ZigBee HA1.2 Communication Range: 125m (400’) open field
- Reports Open/Closed Status of Garage Doors
This device has a single "Closed" orientation in 3D space. Any other orientation and it will report as "Open". I have one stuck on the security bar for a sliding glass door. If the bar is not in the proper position, the tilt sensor tells me.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.