From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
- Easy 60-second setup - Just plug in the power cord and download the Nest app.
- Stream securely in full 1080p HD - See the whole room. Or zoom in for a closer look.
- Get alerts on your phone - So you know if something happens when you're away.
- See in the dark - Night Vision helps you keep an eye on things around the clock.
- Talk and listen - Hear the baby. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
Nestcams also act as Motion Sensors when connected to Wink
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.