CONFIRMED WORKING: Support dropped by WInk
Nimbus is a highly customizable 4-dial dashboard that tracks what's important to you. Personalize each gauge using your mobile device to keep an array of info up-to-date and available at a glance. Nimbus can monitor your commute traffic, weather, email, calendar, social media networks, and more. It even works with Fitbit and other products in the Quirky + GE collection.
Update from Wink Support:
The Quirky Nimbus was a great idea for its time. However, we are sorry to say that we no longer support the device due to its reliability issues. The Nimbus contains an older technology called "Electric Imp", which requires it be connected to 3rd party servers, thus taking much of its control out of our hands. This factored with the device's poor build quality is what has led us to retire support for the Quirky Nimbus.
- Smart technology - Nimbus puts your digital life in physical form.
- Each dial acts as a subtle barometer that syncs in real time, so you don't have to constantly check your phone.
- Keeps a virtual eye on your calendar, traffic, weather, emails, Twitter, Facebook, Eggs in your Egg Minder, your savings in your Porkfolio - and so much more!
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.