Quirky Outlink Smart Remote Outlet
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky POTLK-WH01 Outlink Smart Remote Outlet
- Lets you remotely turn on/off power to your TV, A/C, stereo, and more
- Smart outlet monitors your energy usage
- Requires the Wink HUB or Relay
- A mobile device using Android mobile, Android Wear, or iOS. Tablets and desktops are not supported at this time.
- Part of the Quirky + GE collection of connected products
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.