CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky POFLW-WH02 Overflow
Say goodbye to costly repairs caused by water damage. Overflow is a sensor that'll alert you when it detects any signs of water leakage. Its extended cable can reach around tight corners, allowing you to install Overflow in any potential trouble spot: under a leaky heater, next to the washer, or behind the fridge. It's the perfect way to keep your head (and home) above water.
- Requires the Wink HUB or Relay
- 2+ years of battery life
- Includes 2 AA batteries, 2 double-sided wall mount pads, 2 screws, magnetic base
- Works with your Wi-Fi network
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.