Quirky Pivot Power Genius
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky PPVG-WH01 Pivot Power Genius
- Smart technology - Turn two outlets on or off remotely from an app on your mobile device. This can be manual or scheduled automatically from anywhere at anytime
- Outlet party - Four pivoting outlets accommodate plugs and adapters of all shapes and sizes. That means you can always fill every outlet; even those big ol' AC bricks are welcome
- Surge protection - No sparks! Unwanted spikes in voltage don't stand a chance against Pivot Power Genius's 1080 joules of rock-solid surge protection
If your Pivot Power Genius devices get out of sync with Wink or are acting flaky, try this solution by Ryan Nobrega
- So far my PPG's have been flawless AFTER I did the following today; I walked to each one and toggled them on and off until they were in the off state. Then I used the manual override to turn each outlet on. The app updated itself accordingly. Then I used the app to turn the outlets off. Ever since then they have been reporting properly no matter when or how I check them regardless of state. I will watch them over the next few days and see what happens. I'd be interested to know if you guys do the same thing what results you get.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.