From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky PSPT1-WH01 Wink Spotter Electronic Reference Device
- Spotter lets you monitor motion, sound, light, temperature, and humidity from your smartphone. Home is where the heart is; it's nice to have eyes and ears there too
- The idea might seem high-tech at first, but Spotter is friendly and intuitive. Choose from common uses or come up with new ways Spotter can assist you. The future is now!
- Smart products become more efficient (and fun!) when connected wirelessly to your mobile device. They free up time to focus on what you want to, not what you have to
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.