Quirky Spotter Uniq
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky PSPT2-WH01 Spotter Uniq
This is a device that was never fully released. Some units are in the hands of lucky testers, but not the public.
Spotter Uniq keeps you updated on what’s going on at home, no matter where you are. Monitor light, motion, temperature, and vibration—all from your mobile device. Pair it with smart products in the Wink universe to trigger actions like turning on the lights when you open the front door or drawing the blinds when you turn off your bedroom light; the possibilities are endless.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.