CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Quirky PTAPT-WH02 TAPT
Tapt replaces your basic wall switch with two smart switches that control standard and smart bulbs alike. Plus, you can use one of the buttons to interact with the rest of your connected home, triggering multiple actions with the press of button. Ready for bed? One touch could turn off the lights, lower the blinds, and lock the doors.
- Programmable button can control any smart device
- Controls both standard and smart bulbs
- Dims smart bulbs
- Requires the Wink HUB or Relay
- Requires a mobile device using Android mobile, Android Wear, or iOS. Tablets and desktops are not supported at this time.
- Under iOS Wink App releases, the Tapt light (the connected load) does not appear to be shareable with other Wink system users; but the sharing function is working on Android releases. To share this light with other users, login to Wink on an Android device or by using ARC Welder. Once logged in, find the Lights + Power page from the main menu. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and then scroll to and select the Tapt light you wish to share. Then scroll down to 'users' and then select 'add user'.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.