Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Rachio IRO 2nd Gen Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Weather Intelligence - Watering is automatic based on real time weather and seasonal adjustments. No need to schedule it.
- Better data, smarter watering - Rachio Water Reports confirm how much water you're using and saving. Feel free to share your water savings prowess with friends.
- Pays for itself - Saves customers as much as 30% on their outdoor water use, giving them one of the fastest paybacks on any smart home device.
- EPA WaterSense Certified Product - Check with your local water municipality for rebate options. Rebates can range up to 100% of retail value.
- Connected home - Integrates with NEST, Wink, Control4, IFTTT and other top tier home automation systems for expanded functionality.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.