Ring Stick Up Cam
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Ring 88SC000FC100 Stick Up Cam
At Ring, our mission is simple: To reduce crime in neighborhoods. And by putting the power of home security in your hands, we’re making that mission a reality.
Ring keeps your home secure and your family safe by protecting you against intruders, burglars, package thieves and any other unwanted guests. Ring Stick Up Cam lets you monitor your home from anywhere. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Ring Stick Up Cam is the world’s only wireless outdoor security camera with HD video and two-way audio. It lets you see, hear and speak to anyone at your home from the comfort of your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Stick Up Cam comes equipped with Live View, which allows you to check-in on your home at any time and watch video on demand at your convenience, creating an added level of security. And with the optional Cloud Video Recording service, you can review, save and share up to six months of videos captured by Ring.
An adjustable mounting bracket allows you to install Stick Up Cam anywhere and get the perfect angle to watch over your home. It's customizable motion sensors send you instant alerts when any motion is detected, and its weatherproof construction and infrared night vision allow you to watch over your home around the clock in any condition—day or night, rain or shine. Stick Up Cam is compatible with the optional Ring Solar Panel. With just a few hours of direct sunlight, Ring Solar Panel will charge your Stick Up Cam throughout the day and night. Connect your Stick Up Cam to your Solar Panel to get non-stop power, and you’ll never have to worry about charging your device.
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices. Comes with a free 30-day trial of Cloud Video Recording. Connects to optional Ring Solar Panel for non-stop power. Requires Wi-Fi connection.
- The only wireless outdoor security camera with HD video and two-way audio.
- See, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when the built-in motion sensors detect activity at your home.
- Monitor your home—day or night—with HD video and infrared night vision.
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your home at any time with video on demand.
- Easily mounts to any surface with the included tool kit and installation guides.
- Free 30-day trial to Cloud Video Recording, so you can review, save and share videos captured by Ring
- Requires sufficient WiFi signal. See user guide below for easy installation steps.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.