Stelpro KI STZW402WBplus Line-Volt Thermostat
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Stelpro STZW402WB+ KI Line-Volt Thermostat
The KI thermostat for the smart home is the first ever Z-Wave line voltage thermostat in North America. KI thermostats can easily be integrated into the Z-Wave network of your home, allowing you to adjust the temperature in rooms of your home from a distance. The Z-Wave technology also allows you to activate scenes, setting in motion several actions such as adjusting the temperature and lighting, activation of safety and entertainment systems and more.
- Z-Wave Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- 2-wire connection to heater
- Backlit screen with adjustable intensity
- Power: 150 W to 2000 W @ 120 V / 300 W to 4000 W @ 240 V
- Temp Range: from 5 to 30 °C (from 41 to 86 °F)
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.