CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Wink Hub 2 ONLY!
Switchmate automatically turns on lights as you arrive home or enter rooms and is installed through a simple one-second installation, so everyone can enjoy the many benefits of smart lighting without the hassle of complicated set ups. It is the first smart home product that can be use with absolutely no configuration, tools, wiring, or wifi. Switchmate instantly attaches magnetically to existing toggle or rocker switches and is controlled through the free app on your smart phone. Always makes it look like you are home for enhanced security with Switchmates timers that automatically turn your lights on/off, and function even when you’re away from your home. Switchmate instantly modernizes old, outdated light switches and transform in-home décor, which can be conveniently moved around the home or taken when you relocate. Just snap, tap, and start enjoying smart lighting simplified with Switchmate.
- Instantly snaps over existing light switches
- Automatically turns on lights as you arrive home or enter rooms
- Timers- turns lights on/off automatically even when you’re away
- One-second install: no tools or wiring
- Phone & Wall switch control
- Portable – take it when you move
Please note there there are 2 verions: Toggle & Rocker. Make sure you get the kind you need.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.