Waxman 8840000H leakSMART Automatic Water Shut-Off Valve
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Waxman LeakSMART 8840000H Automatic Water Shut-Off Valve
LeakSmart by Waxman keeps you in constant control of your home's water supply. The system not only detects leaks throughout your home, but it also shuts off the water and sends you an alert, no matter where you are - all in less than 5 seconds. AC power with battery backup keeps you protected.
- Complete home water protection system
- LeakSmart by Waxman system detects leaks throughout your home, immediately shuts off your water and keeps you in constant control
- LeakSmart by Waxman kit contains 1 LeakSmart by Waxman valve, 1 AC power adapter, 1 LeakSmart by Waxman leak sensor
- Works with the wink hub to monitor, detect and control for complete home water protection
- Add additional sensors to monitor more areas of your home
The Valve has battery backup for use when power is out and can be controlled locally from the device, not just through Wink or your ZWave controller.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.