Waxman 8840100H leakSMART Water Leak Sensor
CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Waxman LeakSMART 8840100H Water Leak Sensor
Each wireless, waterproof and reusable LeakSmart by Waxman Sensor monitors moisture and will signal your Wink Hub at the first sign of a leak. These sensors are placed strategically throughout your home near appliances, plumbing fixtures and pipe seams. Easy installation for convenience.
- Convenient wireless and waterproof sensor, 3 AAA batteries included
- Easy to place anywhere you want to monitor for moisture
- Works with the wink hub to monitor, detect and control for complete home water protection
- Add additional sensors to monitor more areas of your home
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.