CONFIRMED WORKING: Officially Supported
Wink WNKHUB-2US Hub2
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, wink hub 2 is the next generation of the wink hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they'll work seamlessly with wink.
- Wink allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can easily control them from the free wink app
- Auto-discovery and a revamped setup process make getting your smart home up and running easier than ever
- A more powerful Wi-Fi radio and Ethernet port connect your products smoothly, while a stronger processor and more memory make your smart home faster
- For owners of the original wink hub upgrading to wink hub 2, you can easily transfer your ecosystem of connected products using the wink app in under a minute
- Sleek, modern industrial design of hub 2 makes it worthy of standing alone on your coffee table or bookshelf
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.