Yale ZWave Smartlocks
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Yale ZWave locks
Yale makes many varieties of Zwave Wink-Compatible smart locks. Instead of the normal device page, This will be an overview of the entire line.
- Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Real Living lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, Vera and more! When added to most automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
From the Manufacturer
- Secure your home with the most well-known brand in the door locking industry, Yale. Enjoy security and peace of mind knowing your doors are secured by one of the longest standing lock companies. Our Yale Real Living products are backed by a lifetime warranty for finish and mechanics.
- Installs on standard doors in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Integrates into your Z-Wave home automation or security system
- Backlit touchscreen keypad means numbers won't wear off
- Interference alarms for tamper and wrong code attempts
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.