ZooZ ZEN24 Z-Wave Plus Wireless Lighting Control Smart Toggle Dimmer
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Zooz ZEN24 Z-Wave Plus Wireless Lighting Control Smart Toggle Dimmer
- Manual or remote on/off control and dimming from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller)
- Z-Wave Plus with improved 500 chip for faster and safer wireless communication and built-in Z-Wave signal repeater
- Works with most high-quality DIMMABLE LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs. Min. 20W load is required ! DO NOT connect any kind of electronic transformer as a load.This may damage the switch.
- Based on universal command classes - supported by most Z-Wave controllers - May be associated and grouped with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation
- Neutral wire required!
Combine with a GE 12728 Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Add-On Toggle Switch to create a wired 3-way circuit
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.