Zooz ZEN06 Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug with 2 USB Charging Ports
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Zooz ZON06 Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug with 2 USB Charging Ports
-Wireless control of floor lamps and small appliances -Energy monitoring in live mode or over time (your Z-Wave gateway needs to support this feature) -Scene inclusion for custom automation scenarios when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller -LED indicator displaying Z-Wave signal strength and power usage -Security enabled Z-Wave device with AES signal encryption (requires a security enabled gateway controller for full functionality) -Z-Wave Plus with improved 500 chip for faster and safer wireless communication -Built-in range extender for a stronger, more reliable network -2 USB charging ports for your smart phone or tablet (no Z-Wave functionality) -Built-in overload protection in Z-Wave outlet and USB ports SPECIFICATIONS Model Number: ZEN06 Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz Power: 110V, 60Hz Maximum Load: 15A, 1800W USB Charging Port Power: 1A and 2.4A Operating Temperature: 14 – 104 F Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight Installation and Use: Indoor only Dimensions: 4” x 2.5” x 1.2” Weight: 7oz
- Wireless control of floor lamps and small appliances (up to 15A, ½ HP or 1800W - do not connect heavy duty appliances like washer, dryers, fridges, do not connect chargers - use USB ports instead, do NOT connect transformers)
- Energy monitoring in live mode or over time (your Z-Wave gateway needs to support this feature)
- LED indicator displaying Z-Wave signal strength and power usage
- 2 USB charging ports for your smart phone or tablet (no Z-Wave functionality)
- Z-Wave Plus with improved 500 chip for faster and safer wireless communication (certification: ZC10-16085160). Advanced settings available for open Z-Wave controllers only: SmartThings (custom device handler needed, contact seller for info), Vera, ZipaTile, HomeSeer. On/off + energy monitoring for ADT Pulse and Almond. On/off functionality ONLY for selected alarm systems and Wink (contact seller for details).
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.