Zooz ZEN07 Z-Wave Plus Mini Plug On / Off Module
From Wink@Home Wiki
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
ZooZ ZEN07 Z-Wave Plus Mini Plug On / Off Module
- Wireless and manual on / off control of floor lamps and small appliances. Unique feature: set timer for automatic turn off (your controller needs to support advanced configuration).
- Energy monitoring in live mode or over time (your Z-Wave gateway needs to support this feature)
- Automatic status recovery after power outage. Super small size - does not block the second outlet
- ETL and Z-Wave Plus Certified (ZC10-16085170), U.S./Canada/Mexico 908.42MHz Z-Wave frequency, Supported by: ADT Pulse, HomeSeer, InControl, Piper, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato (contact seller if your controller is not on the list)
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.