Zooz ZEN20 Z-Wave PLUS Smart Energy Power Strip with 2 USB ports
CONFIRMED WORKING: Unofficial - User Verified
Zooz Zen20 Z-Wave PLUS Smart Energy Power Strip with 2 USB ports
Connecting heavy duty equipment to this power strip will DAMAGE the device and may cause the connected appliance to malfunction. DO NOT connect any of the following to this power strip: washer, dryer, refrigerator, electric heater, phone or battery chargers (use the USB ports instead). You may safely use this power strip with: floor lamps, TV’s and Audio / Video equipment, computers, PCs, laptops, alarm clocks SPECIFICATIONS: Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz, Power: 110V, Maximum Load: 15Amps TOTAL between 5 outlets, USB Charging Port Power: 5V up to 2.1A, Cord Length: 3 ft, Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight, Installation and Use: Indoor only.
- Please read this before you buy: this is a Z-Wave Plus certified product: ZC10-16065094. Improved 500 chip for faster and safer wireless communication. Please note that your hub may not support Z-Wave Plus devices. Item returned as defective because of incompatibility with your hub may be subject to restocking fee according to Amazon return policy.
- 5 power outlets controlled independently, 2 USB charging ports for your smart phone or tablet (no Z-Wave functionality)
- Signal repeater for a stronger, more reliable network
- Built-in overload protection. Max 15A (between all outlets in TOTAL)
Shows up in Wink as 6 separate switches under "Lights". Five control the individual outlets and there is a 6th that control the 1st outlet again.
- Although I do my best to verify every product that is reported as compatible, things do change.
- Firmware updates to either hub might render previously-compatible devices inoperable. Usually, problems like this are reported and addressed by Wink.
- Inclusion in this Wiki is a very good indicator of compatibility, but is not a guarantee.
- One thing to be aware of is that "ZWave Plus" devices might not work with the Wink Hub (1st version), though they should work with the Wink Hub 2.
- I use a Wink Hub 2 as my primary controller.
- My testing is done on the Wink Hub 2.
- I try to find out if devices reported by others are Hub 1 or Hub 2, but I'm not always able to find out.
- I am a beta tester.
- This means my hub might work with a device that won't work for the general public.
- I try to avoid adding article for devices that are only compatible with the Wink beta firmware, but sometimes, something slips through.
- If I report that it works, but it does not work for you, chances are it will start working for you in the near future.