This is a list of known Incompatible Devices.
THESE DEVICES, AND THE ONES LINKED BELOW, WILL NOT WORK WITH WINK
It does not contain things that would be obviously incompatible because of different communication standards or device format. Also, this list does not get as much attention as the Compatible Devices list. It's much easier to list the things that do work, than list those that don't.
- Utilitech 422362 Z-Wave Water Leak Detector (Iris system)
- They have a proprietary layer over the Zigbee that breaks it for non-Iris controllers
- Monoprice 11989 Z-Wave In-Wall On/Off Module
- Crashes Wink's Z-wave network. Confirmed by multiple users on 10/24/2015
- Securifi Peanut Smart Plug
- When you put it in pairing mode and try to connect via Wink, pairing mode turns off as if the plug receives the pairing attempt, but Wink never recognizes it.
Pages in category "Not Compatible"
This category contains only the following page.