From Wink@Home Wiki
Revision as of 00:42, 12 December 2015 by Paul (Remove wink workshop dead link)
- Wink System Status Official system status site
- Wink company homepage
- Wink on Twitter This is a great way to get quick support
- Wink on Facebook
- Wink on Vimeo
- Wink API documentation Use this if you are interested in developing your own 3rd party Wink-connected apps.
- Facebook Wink Users Group HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Group for all Wink home automation system users to help each other with bugs, to share their ideas for product applications, and share their smart home configurations.
- Wink User Trading and Sale Post Facebook group to sell or buy Wink related stuff.
- Wink User Community Broadcast page Facebook group with news about Wink
- Anandtech thread for the Wink Hub A Single giant thread with a ton of Wink information.
- Wink Hub on Reddit
- Wink System Status message retweets (unofficial): Follow https://mobile.twitter.com/WinkAppStatus
Please note that these projects may or may not be maintained and the indivual developers should be contacted for support.
- Wink@Home Control console for Wink devices. The host of this wiki.
- Craig Trunzo's Tasker project to control wink from an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Timur Fatykhov's WinkRedNode Console
- Wink for Pebble by Osmel Matos
- WinkControl for the Pebble e-ink smartwatch
- Wink Hub integration with OpenHAB for local control
- "Blink" Server scripts and Android app to control a Wink hub on a local network
- "Jeeves" a proof of concept Wink bot by Paul Ferrara